AMD X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 16 power stages, OptiMem III, on-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), 2.5 Gbps Ethernet, USB 3.2, SATA, M.2 and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series/ 3000 G-Series/ 2000 Series/ 2000 G-Series desktop processors; also supports up to two M.2 drives and features USB 3.2 Gen 2 and AMD StoreMI to maximize connectivity and speed
- Comprehensive thermal design: Passive chipset heatsink, M.2 aluminum heatsinks and ROG Water Cooling Zone.
- Robust power delivery: Designed power solution 14+2 TI power stages rated for 90A, ProCool II power connectors, microfine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors
- High-performance networking: On-board Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO support, 2.5 Gbps Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet, both with ASUS LANGuard protection, and support for GameFirst VI software.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- DIY Friendly Design: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot, BIOS flashback and premium components for maximum endurance.
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 RGB headers
- Industry-leading ROG audio: ROG SupremeFX S1220 is combined with the venerable ESS® ES9023P to deliver high-fidelity audio to headsets and exotic cans.
ROG CROSSHAIR VIII
Upgraded power delivery, passive chipset cooling, and stealthy aesthetics allow the Crosshair VIII Dark Hero to strike from the shadows and form a menacing duo with AMD Zen 3.
- Gaming Immersion
- DIY friendly
Extreme Power & Performance
ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero boasts an optimized power design layout and all the cooling headers you need to handle the prodigious power of the latest AMD Ryzen processors.
- Power solution
Maintaining system stability is paramount under high load, so Crosshair VIII Dark Hero employs passive chipset cooling with large VRM and chipset heatsinks that strike the right balance between surface area and mass. Featuring premium components and multiple fan headers, Crosshair VIII Dark Hero is fully armed to provide the best foundation for gaming systems.
ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero is packed with intuitive and flexible tools to allow customization across all system parameters to deliver the performance you want.
- 5-way optimization
- Differential Sensing
ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero offers advanced connectivity, including WiFi 6 (AX200) and dual Ethernet with Intel® 1Gb and Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet port to eliminate bottlenecks so you can enjoy exceptionally smooth online and LAN play. Additionally, the M.2 supports AMD StoreMI technology to maximize the speed of your SSD for faster load times, and SupremeFX on-board audio provides superb sound, while saving a PCIe slot.
In addition to extraordinary performance, ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero provides extensive styling and customization options to let you build a system that truly stands apart.