Step Up the Game to a New Level of Responsiveness
The full capacity P34A80 takes high-end devices to a whole new level of performance and responsiveness. Supporting the super-fast PCIe Gen 3×4 interface, it reaches incredible read and write speeds of up to 3400MB/s and 3000MB/s leaving PCIe Gen 3×2 and SATA III behind by a huge margin and high-power users with nothing better to wish for. It’s the ultimate addition to your performance gaming arsenal.
Superior Storage Performance for Performance Gaming
Massive speed and high performance, yet lower power consumption and a small form factor for system flexibility, it’s a gamer’s dream. Supporting RAID engine, the P34A80 also maintains system stability and data integrity during even the most highly-demanding applications that rely on superior storage performance.
Massive Performance, Small Form Factor
The P34A80 weighs in at a mere 8 grams. As versatile as it is effective, the SSD’s small form factor allows for easy installation in the thinnest notebooks, mobile applications, and PC desktops alike.
NVMe 1.3 support
Supports SLC Cache and DRAM Cache Buffer. Provides great SSD performance on sequential read/write up to 3400MB/3000MB and random read/write up to 500K and 600K IOPS. The P34A80 maintains an overall improved system performance level during the most demanding applications, not only for graphic designers and photographers, but also for hardcore gamers.
Free-Download of SSD Health Monitor – SP Toolbox
Easily monitor your new SSD’s health with our free-download software – SP Toolbox. Run performance tests on the P34A80, get an overall function evaluation, or check detailed information about your device, including used space, device temperature, total bytes written, and many more.
- 256GB, 512GB, 1TB, 2TB
- 22.0 x 80.0 x 3.5mm
- PCIe Gen3x4
- Performance Read(max.)
- up to 3,400 MB/s
- Performance Write(max.)
- up to 3,000 MB/s
- System Requirement
- Computer with M.2 slots supporting PCIe interface, and one of the following operating systems:Windows 8.1/ Windows 10/ Windows 11
- Operating Temperature
- 0℃- 70℃
- Shock Resistance Test
- CE/FCC/BSMI/Green dot/WEEE/RoHS/KCC
- 5 years
*The SSD warranty is based on the TBW or Warranty period. Please click here for more information about Silicon Power Warranty Policy.
- Performance results may vary, depending on system platform, software, interface, and capacity
- Super-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface for read/write speeds of up to 3,400MB/s / 3,000MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 support
- RAID engine for enhanced data integrity
- Supports SLC Cache and DRAM Cache Buffer. Provides great SSD sequential read/write and random read/write performance.
- Slim form factor M.2 2280 for perfect fit in slim and portable mobile applications or desktop PCs
- Free download of SP ToolBox to easily obtain disk information such as self-monitoring analysis report, extent of consumption and SSD diagnostics